Date: April 1 - 3, 2021
As part of completing the cultural experience, Tamashee offers guided tours to cultural locations in the Arabian Peninsula with emphasis on elements Tamashee has researched and documented.
Taif, Rose Season Trip Overview
The Taif Rose season is an annual season when the mountain region of Taif blooms with pink roses and brings together rose farms and distillation factories to exhibit the finest roses and rose related products. Taif has a combination of history, culture and art.
The Tamashee Experience in Taif, KSA aims to visit some of these sites and their neighboring landscapes whilst experiencing first-hand the culture through its people (food, dances, etc).
Package Price Per Person Includes
- Two nights at an equivalent to 4 or 5 star hotel
- All meals for duration of itinerary included
- Tour guide(s)
- All entry fees, activities and shows, except for those not included in the itinerary
- Transportation with the group vehicle for the entire trip, if group timing is not met then transportation is additional and the responsibility of the customer
- Tamashee fabric tote bag
- Tamashee face mask
- Tamashee bracelet
- Offer 50% off any sandal from Tamashee's 1441 collection upon signing up for this trip. Terms & Conditions Apply
Package Price Does Not Include
- Flight tickets
- Transportation to meeting point(s) (if group timings are missed)
- Any required visa application or related expenses
- Personal shopping and any extras
- Additional meals not in itinerary
- Gratuity for tour guides or any other relevant expense
- Any required COVID-19 tests or illness related expenses
Terms & Conditions
- Booking & Payment Deadline March 24th, 2021
- Spot is only confirmed once full payment is received. Once package has been paid, package is non-refundable
- VAT included in package price
- All 3rd party locations are subject to availability
- If minimum participants are not met, the trip will be canceled and parties will be refunded for trip package purchase.